Runners earn points for finishing each race, and the top 100 point earners will receive entry into our Going the Distance Prize drawing, where, among other great prizes, one person will win a trip for two to compete in the San Francisco Half Marathon** in July 2015!!
The Going the Distance (GTD) Series will feature the following race locations:
Can't commit to the entire series? No problem. You can always register for the races individually as well by clicking on the race link above.
What You Get!!
- Custom Series Finisher's Medal at your first event of the series.
- Custom Medal Addition/Plaque at Each Event
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt at Each Event
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups at Each Event
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
All Three Remaining Race Series events for only $130!!!
Register online above or by mailing in your payment with this Registration Form!
Series Points and Awards
Participants can register for the entire series here, or for any individual distance on our website (www.startlineracing.com). All participants will receive 10 series points for each event they participate in. Additional points will be awarded for top 10 finishers of each gender and top 5 finishers in each age group.
**The trip for two to compete in the 2015 San Francisco Half Marathon is the Grand Prize in the Going the Distance Series Prize Drawings. The top 100 point earners in the series will be entered into the drawing, which will include free StartLine Race entries and many other series sponsor prizes. Trip will include a 3 night stay, flight, and race entry. For full details on the series and how points awarded visit the series page on our website: www.startlineracing.com.
Can't run/walk in the event but want to participate? We are always looking for volunteers to help support our athletes. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete our Volunteer Application!